- Honda commercial GX390 series engine with cast iron cylinder sleeve
- Low oil shutdown and steel fuel tank
- American-made 16 GPM Concentric pump and Brand valve
- Heavy-duty steel-reinforced hose
- NorthStar hydraulic cylinder with premium Halite seals
- Auto throttle control saves fuel, reduce noise and prolong engine life
- Patented log stripper clears logs from retracting wedge
- Engine guard protects against falling logs and debris
- Heavy-duty log tables prevent logs from rolling off when split
- Ultra-Tow Ultra-Pack high-speed hubs, 12" wheels and high-speed tires
- Adjustable jack with oversized wheel and 2" coupler
NorthStar’s best horizontal-vertical log splitter has a multi-patented design that gives you top-notch components and exclusive features to save time and energy. Log splitter has a Honda GX390 engine, a premium filtration system and a high-speed towing package.
The backbone of this log splitter is an industrial-strength I-beam with heavy plate steel reinforcement. The patented wedge design, made with alloy steel, maintains a consistent split and has a unique curve that reduces initial contact area for maximum penetrating force.
NorthStar Wedge Wings make each stroke more efficient. Auto-return wedge saves time and effort when splitting. Premium hydraulic system is protected by a quad filtering system that uses four different components to protect the hydraulic system from contaminants.
Large hydraulic oil reservoir allows fluid to cool, reducing wear and allowing fluid to last longer. Slide-action self-leveling pivot makes it simple to switch between horizontal and vertical split. Designed to be easy to use in both upright and flat layouts.
Ultra-Tow Ultra-Pack high-speed hubs, torsion axle, 12″ high-speed tires and integrated trailer lights make it easy to get to the worksite. *Some assembly required.
Log Splitter Specs:
Tire Size: 12″
Jack Stand: Yes
Ball Coupler: 2″
Cycle Time: 14 seconds
Continuous Force: 34.3 Tons
Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gallons
Oil Reservoir: 15 gallons
Wedge: 8.5 inches high
Max Log Size (L x W): 25″ x 16″
Automatic Cylinder Return: Yes
Dimensions (L x W x H): 92.5″ x 45″ x 48″
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 4-Year Limited